Monday, July 13, 2009

Herbs for Kids


I have used Herbs for Kids since by first son was born in 1995. I can get most of their sickness stopped by using these products. They are liquid tinctures and I just squirt them directly in their mouth.

I purchase them at Whole Foods. Look for them at your local health food store or check online. Here are the products that I use and what each one is used for.

Cherry Bark Blend - For a dry, hacking, wheezing cough.

Horehound Blend - For a phelm and mucus cough.

Echinacea & Eyebright Blend - Runny noses and stuffy heads due to a cold or flu.

Nettles & Eyebright Blend - Runny nose and itchy eyes due to allergies.

Any of the Echinacea or Astragulus products (There are many blends) - Good for flu, colds or building the immune system

Minty Ginger - For tummy aches
Temp Assure - For fevers
Willow/Garlic Ear Oil - Topical for earaches
Gum-omile Oil - Topical for teething

1 comment:

Children’s Vitamins said...

Useful information about herbs and their uses. I think the best part of using these herbs is that there are no side effects of using them. As well as these are easily available.