Monday, July 13, 2009

Boji Stones

I honestly do not know how how these Boji Stones do what they do, but they work.  They are for various health issues and have calming properties and help balance your energy.

For us, we used them for my son on a recommendation from my sister and they have been a miracle.  My 14 year old son had speech and stuttering problems so badly that by the end of the day I was emotionally spent and exhausted from trying to listen to him.  I can not tell you how much money we spent on speech therapy and how many tips and techniques we tried at home.  We also tried every natural remedy, massage, cranial sacral therapy etc. to no avail.

I purchased a small set of Boji Stones for $35 and have him sleep with them under his pillow.  It has been over a year since we started using them and his speech issues have diminished by 90%.  About every month he starts to trip up on his words and I know it is time to cleanse the rocks of his energy.  (They give instructions how to do this.)  Then he is good to go again.

I really can't believe that they work, but they do!  A miracle from the earth for our family.

No comments: